- Do you desire to work in a rapidly growing private practice?
- Are you willing to accept insurance?
- Do you desire flexibility in your job?
- Are you looking to learn more about being in private practice?
Then Ascent Psychotherapy Center (APC) invites you to apply for one of the positions listed below.
If interested or for more details, submit your cover letter/letter of interest and resume (with TPI/NPI) to Valerie Kuykendall-Rogers at [email protected]
Current Positions Available:
Part-time or Full-Time Independent Contract Therapist Position
Seeking a independently licensed clinician with a TPI or NPI number to provide counseling to individuals, couples, families, and adolescent/children. APC provides counseling services to a very diverse client population that serves West Houston, Katy, and Cypress, TX. Willingness to become credentialed on insurance panels, work at least one evening/week, and must have malpractice insurance. Have 2-3 positions available.
Feel free to submit your resume along with TPI/NPI number to me via my email: [email protected]
SubLease Office Space
- Are you interested in startng your own private practice, and are looking for a space to build your practice?
- Are you interested in seeing diverse clientele?
- Do you desire to own your own business, but just don't have a place to do so?
- Are you looking for an affordable option to see clients?
Look no further! APC is a growing and thriving practice that is located in Houston, but serves Katy, Cypress, West Houston, and beyond. Take the next step toward starting your own small business/private practice in an office setting that provides a warm, inviting and thereapeutically healing space for clients.
Feel free to contact Valerie at 877-393-9695 for more details on subleasing space.